Top 7 Places to invest in Pune
What is a good chance of getting your real estate investment in Pune right?
In today’s date, it’s not just wise but also beneficial to invest with properties in Pune.
The reason being, the speedy development like none other smart metro cities and the
availability of land for sale makes real investment in Pune much more likely to reap benefits for
its current investors in the long run.
As per our recent research some of the top places to invest in Pune are:
1. Hinjawadi: At Hinjewadi Phase 1 & Hinjewadi Phase 2 are the real estate projects most liked and approached by middle class home-buyers as it has easy connectivity to schools, express-highway and Rajiv Gandhi IT park.
2. Shirgaon: Shirgaon is strategically located near the Pune Mumbai Expressway, where the development activity has picked up momentum and the area is well connected by rail with major hubs of Pune like Hinjewadi, Chakan, Talegaon, Akurdi, Aundh, Talwade, Pimpri- Chinchwad, etc. It also nears many schools and colleges, Aditya Birla Memorial hospital and Pratishirdi Temple, making it an upcoming township of Pune no less than a small wonder.
3. Kondhwa Rd.: Area stretching between NIBM Road, and Inamdar Hospital at Kondhwa Road is an old colony which lies in the southern part of Pune, has seen renewed development efforts from authorities.
4. Balewadi: This area which is famous for housing Shiv Chatrapati Complex has property rate around Approx. 7000/sq. ft. enjoys the close proximity to Aundh, Baner and Mumbai – Express Highway.
5. Moshi/Chakan: This Area comprises major MIDC hubs. Therefore, it includes customer of low income group and can be considered a budget oriented customer segment with regards to residential projects. However the project activities observed here are large in number.
6. Baner(Commercial): Baner as a commercial property (or residential) emerged when the prices in Central Pune were on the new high and the potential investors were on a hunt of affordable properties without compromising with the connectivity. With residential property prices currently ranging between Rs 7,000–10,000 per sq ft, Baner is no longer an option that everyone can afford.
7. Ravet: As per a recent Solid Ground Report in July 2017, Ravet has experienced consistent appreciation of around 40% growth in property rates therefore it is another favorite choice of location for opting among homes in Pune.